R&R Machinery Moving will crate your items for you at an additional charge.
The Business of Project Delivery – R&R is committed to always putting the customer first.
For over 32 years R&R has been helping companies solve their toughest equipment relocation and installation, rigging and erecting, crating and shipping, equipment storage, and waste management & disposal project challenges and needs. No matter the complex the project or size of your equipment and machinery, R&R will safely and effectively accomplish your project goals, on time and within budget.
R&R SERVICES and CAPABILITIES
Our teams handle everything including Site Assessment, Relocation Planning, Dismantling of Equipment and Process Lines, Crating, Shipping, Storage of Equipment, Full Plant Relocation – including turnkey solutions, Rigging & Erecting, Equipment Removal Recycling/Disposal.
Machinery and Equipment Relocation and Re-Installation
- Comprehensive project management solutions custom to each job.
- Complete Facility Relocation – Plant coordination and timeline creation, estimating and budget projections.
- Equipment Relocation and removal – process manufacturing, facility-related
- New Equipment installation
Machinery Rigging Capabilities & Equipment
- Forklifts – Our forklifts have capacity from 2,000 – 100,000 lbs and can be equipped with fixed or hydraulic rigging booms. 3,000-60,000lbs
- Versa-Lifts, Non-marking tire lifts, all terrain lifts – can carry up to 100,000lbs
- Gantry Systems – both mechanical and hydraulic from 3 – 500-ton capacity
- Boom Truck Services
- Cranes – We have crane capacity from 3 to 150 tons to move your equipment safely and effectively.
- Multiple Traksporter powered dolly systems –remote controlled, the Traksporter systems get all your equipment through tight spaces
- Heavy Haul & OD Transportation – Tractor Trailer fleet – 100% Air Ride, including tilt beds, traveling axle trailers, Conestoga trailers, flat beds, step decks, single and double drops, and RGN trailers
Crating & Packaging
- Custom crating for any size transport and exports. Call 651-457-0227 today to go over your custom quote!
Take the stress out of crating and shipping oversized & fragile items.
R&R Machinery Moving Company offers custom crating and shipping solutions for heavy, oversized, and fragile items, including machinery and industrial equipment. Our certified crating experts evaluate the fragility of your items to determine the best crating and packing options. We use one-of-a-kind wood crates, prefabricated boxes, and corrugated fiber-board containers to keep your items safe. Our crating and shipping experts also secure shipments with pallets or skids to provide additional stability and handling.
Crating Large Item Services
Are you shipping large items and don’t know how to get them from here to there? R&R Machinery Moving Company professionals specialize in large item packing, specialty crating, and shipping services. We handle any size, any weight, any shape with expertise, efficiency, and security.
Need Speciality Crating?
Not everything fits perfectly into a standard box. For everything that doesn’t, R & R Machinery Moving Company offers specialty packing and shipping options. Our certified packing and shipping experts evaluate the dimensions, value, and fragility of your specialty items to determine the best solution.
R & R Machinery Moving Company is Focused on Protecting Your Assets
Fully Tailored Crates – R & R custom crating and packaging solutions are for high-value, heavy, fragile, and unique items. Most pack and ship companies have weight and size limitations. As a leading moving company our crates and packaging are designed to meet your individual item’s needs. We consider many factors when designing our crates and packaging including weight, dimensions, value, fragility and final destination.
International Crating Services – ISPM 15 Certified Crates
ISPM 15 Certification – we have been inspected and certified for ISPM 15 requirements. Our ISPM 15 certfied crates are heat treated crates processed in compliance with ISPM 15 requirements.
What is ISPM 15?
ISPM 15 is the main regulation that applies to the international transport of wood packaging material (WPM), such as wooden shipping crates. This regulation comes from the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC), a division of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of The United Nations. ISPM stands for International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures, and ISPM 15 defines the processes to reduce the risk of introducing or spreading invasive species of pests through the use of wood packaging material.
Secure, temp-controlled Warehousing
- Located in New Hope, MN with over 100,000 sq. ft. available. View more information about our warehousing and storage facility
R and R Machinery Moving has been helping customers all around the Midwest with their Transportation and Storage needs for more than 30 years. Our people have the expertise to get your job accomplished quickly and professionally. Since 1986 we have been helping companies, both large and small, with their equipment moving needs.
Whether you need one machine or an entire factory relocated, R and R can provide the logistical support you need. Give us a call or drop us a line. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.